Blockspring Scripts makes it easy to build add-ons for your favorite apps.
Using the onsite Python scripts editor, you can build:
- Buttons that trigger automations,
- UI components like sidebars,
- Workflows / "if x then y" pipelines,
- Integrations and import/export data syncing,
- Custom reports, and
It's inspired by Google Apps Script, but designed to work on all of your favorite non-Google products.
Scripts is totally free, and currently supports GitHub, Trello, Asana, Pivotal Tracker, Fieldbook, and Airtable.
Here are our recommended 3 steps to get started:
1) Take a look at the quickstart. This will walk you through the basic features of Scripts.
2) Join the community. This is the place to contribute feedback or suggest new sites to enable.
3) Subscribe to the YouTube channel. We'll be releasing tutorials frequently.