If your browser is set to block 3rd party cookies, you won't be able to connect to integrated services like Google, Trello, etc. We suggest you enable 3rd party cookies or whitelist integrations.js
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy and Security” section, click the Content settings button.
- Click Cookies
- Uncheck “Block third-party cookies” or add
*.integrationsjs.comto the "Allow" list
- Open Firefox preferences
- Select “Privacy & Security”
- In the “History” section, choose “Remember history” or if you use custom settings, make sure “Accept third-party cookies” is set to either “Always” or “From visited”.
- Open Safari preferences
- Select “Privacy”
- In the “Cookies and website data” section, select the “Allow from websites I visit” open.